The Dutch government are aiming to realise the ambitious European negotiation effort to halve the European Footprint by 2030. They are also suggesting that this same goal is included in the new strategic plan under the UN Biodiversity Convention (the Global Biodiversity Framework). In the National Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan (NBSAP), the Netherlands intend to prepare a national interpretation of the objectives from this framework. The Dutch government will elaborate on the steps it will take in the spring of 2023 to reduce the Dutch footprint and accelerate this deployment where possible.
- www.voetafdruk.eu = Werkgroep Voetafdruk Nederland
- www.platformDSE.org = Platform Duurzame en Solidaire Economie
- www.degrotetransitie.nl = Campagne De Grote Transitie
- www.transitieboxtel.nl = Werkgroep Transitie Boxtel
- www.janjuffermans.nl = Mijn eigen site
- www.weallnederland.org = Nederlandse WEAll-hub